My experience in organisation of events (including cultural events) is connected with two kinds of activity. The first one refers to a three-year experience (2010-2013) at Poznań Sport and Recreation Centre. At that time I had an opportunity to organise and co-organise various events, including mass events. I was responsible for complex customer service – from the first email to issuing an invoice. The huge potential of working at the Malta Lake gave me a chance to create and co-create numerous sorts of events.
• Canoe Sprint World Cup
• Malta Rally 2013
• Bieg Bez Barier
Integration and jubilee events
• Triumph Europe
• Kompania Piwowarska S.A.
• Coca-Cola HBC Polska
• GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals S.A.
• Otto Bock Polska Sp. z o.o.
• Duni Poland Sp. z o.o.
• SABMiller plc
• Malta Music Scene
• Malta Summer Cinema
• The Malta Training and Conference Centre
• Malta Ice Rink
• Poznań marathon and half-marathon
The other activity refers to many years of experience in creating and co-creating various types of evens such as conferences (also international), series or workshops, lectures, seminars etc. In other words, all sorts of activities connected with education, which demanded great organisational skills.
Feel free to contact if you need professional help in organising any cultural, integration, education event, etc.
I offer help with regard to creating:
• the event programme, including various attractions (balloon flights, team games, concerts, sports competitions, catering)
• budget for the event
• agreements with sub-contractors
• promotion materials
• catering offer
I can also intermediate in getting:
• permissions to organising a mass event
• temporary security fencing
• portable toilets
• security and monitoring
• area for events
• cleaning companies services
• photography services
• funds from private and public sources (sponsoring)