My extensive experience in acquiring public and private funds has taught me that an improperly written project will take revenge on the applicant and that EU grants are the most difficult kind of money to spend. In the course of my activity, I have specialised in preparing time and budget schedules, substantive descriptions, as well as preparing activity reports and final accounting of applications. So far, I have successfully received and co-received funds from:
• Regional Operational Programme of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian voivodship
• The Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, program: Artistic education
• The Ministry of Culture and National Heritage,: the Minister of Culture and National Heritage scholarship (twice)
• The Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship Marshall Office: Marshall’s scholarship
• The City Council of Toruń: Mayor’s scholarship
• The De Brzezie Lanckoronski Foundation: scholarship
• ZAiKS Creativity Promotion Fund: scholarship
• Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń: various scholarships and two grand projects
• The National Institute of Polish Cultural Heritage Abroad “Polonika”, inventory project
• Erasmus: internship program at The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, University of East Anglia
I have also successfully received positive formal verification while submitting applications to the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage for program Artistic education, and to the National Programme for the Development of Humanities (the previous formula).
Willing to use my wide experience, I welcome everyone who needs help with gaining funds to contact me!